SC - flamingo datea/recipe

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:54:00 PST 2000

Geez that's just GREAT Nicholas!  We can use this recipe in the upscale
Planet Flamingo and an adaptation of the Chicken/Italian Seasoning/Lemon
Juice/Flour recipe Korrin put up earlier on the list for bite size bits
offered at Flamingo Hut.  Hmmm.  We can offer Parrot at Planet Flamingo, but
perhaps we should only offer it as a topping at Flamingo Hut.  What do you
think?
Olwen