SC - Help! To the Queen's Taste

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 30 20:56:38 PST 2000

I feel sort of stupid asking this, but what is the difference between
Marchpane and marzipan?  The reason why I ask is there is an article in the
Autumn 2000 Tournaments Illuminated titled Marchpane recipes.  I noticed
the bibliography has some references to Marzipan.

Two people who have posted on the list before are also mentioned in the
bibliography.  Elsie Fleming(I'm sorry I don't remember your SCA name) and
David Friedman (Cariadoc's Miscellany--)

Also I imagine there may be some help in Stefan's Florilegium files at:

http://www.florilegium.org

Hope this info helps!

	Angeline