SC - Gridirons and Stefan's files- was Historic Liver recipes

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Sun Oct 1 05:54:13 PDT 2000

The archives do exist. In the past I have found that they are sometiems a
few days behind, but I just checked and while the September one is dated
Sept. 1, that may be the creation date and not the last update date.

Anyway, the URL is: ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives/

Note, that this is an FTP site not a WWW one, but I think FTP transfer
protocol is now built into most web browsers.

As Bear mentions, many things from this list do end up in the
Florilegium. If
you have a specific subject in mind you might try there first. If you think
what I saved was incomplete, then use the dates that particular conversations
went on and download those specific archives. Otherwise, I hope you have a
very good search engine or lots of time.

Stefan

> AFAIK, there is no archive as such.  However, many of our postings on SCA,
> Medieval and Renaissance cooking have found a home in the food and beverage
> sections of Stefan's Florilegium which can be found at:
>
> http://www.florilegium.org
>
> Bear
>
> > Are there archives of the list?  I thought there were, and
> > then I could not
> > find them again.
> >
> > Eleanor

- --