SC - Boiled peanuts, was, food bashing

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 2 17:23:33 PDT 2000

margali wrote:

> *coffee snarf*
> Well, How many people looking like fred do you see wearing a silver laurel wreath
> with a roman tunica?

Coptic! Coptic! Hey, I had shaved, was wearing shoes, my hair was combed
and I have well-developed (albeit fairly small) ears. You should see me
with a bowling ball. Then again, maybe not. But yeah, I've never seen
another wreath quite like mine. You know you're wearing something
ostentatious when you come up to swear fealty and the Crown (I'm not
saying who) stares as if entranced and mutters, "Why doesn't somebody
make something like that for _me_???" The other standard comment is
"Your lady wife obviously loves you a lot."

> Though I do have to admit I have met you previously [like 4 or 5 years ago IIRC]
> margali

Oops! Perhaps I was in kitchen berserker mode... sorry! It was a
pleasure meeting you and remembering it this time! (Did I do anything
embarrasing the last time? Anything my lady wife shouldn't find out
about? Was I sober? It had nothing to do with a hobby horse and a bottle
of olive oil, did it??? )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy