SC - Re: emulsified sauces

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:26:54 PDT 2000

The middle eastern market I found here has a "salad bar" of olives and
pickle.  Fortunately for them, I had both hands busy with crutches and other
goodies otherwise I'm sure my grazing instinct would have had the better of
me.

I bought a jar of pickled lemons there.  I thought I recalled seeing a post
about them on the list some time ago and that they are considered or
documented as period.  Stefan, any file?

Olwen