SC - Period pesto recipe

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:38:09 PDT 2000

>(I deleted the parts about coloring it with saffron to make a yellow
sauce.)

>>Oh, for heaven's sakes, add them in. Some of us do not consider saffron(
or
eggplant, or a few other things) to be a scribal error. OTOH, I have no
doubt that those nasty, New World, Bell Peppers would be ;-)

>>Phlip

It wasn't a scribal error, gentle lady. I simply cut and pasted the recipe
from my disk of the feast event booklets I've done, and I had chosen to do
only the green one for that meal. I wanted not to misdirect people into
thinking that what I posted what the entire original recipe. I don't have
the primary source itself available at work (which is where I am right now),
but I can post the entire recipe from home when I get there tonight.

Toodles, Katja