SC - My First Feast as Head Cook

Wed Oct 4 07:16:44 PDT 2000

> Mustard is grand for the sausages.  I do see it later in feast though.
>
> niccolo difrancesco

> _First Course_
> Sausages or Chicken (i haven't decided, although sausages are easier  as
we will buy ready-made) - is there a good sauce for sausage?<

    There is also the idea of combining the sausages with caboges and apples
and baking it  -- very tasty  can't remember  the source . . . .

> *******
> Grain dish, "cheap and filling"  - Last year's barley pottage was
horrible and nobody ate it. I'm thinking Frumenty with cracked wheat.  Any
other suggestions?

    A nice soup of chickpeas?  with a good homemade chicken broth base,
very cheap & filling  -- plus you have cooked chicken for another dish!
(Post recipe, or send it privately?)

Caointiarn