SC - Cucumbers: Recipe & Question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 4 12:39:28 PDT 2000

Richard Kappler wrote:

> 'Lainie wrote:
>
> > And there are many lovely apples here,
>
> I have heard that about the Left Coast... I remember this one girl on
> Treasure Island....

Yellow Transparent? Pacific Rose? ;-)

> > I get the feeling that Puck can protect himself ;-)
>
> Generally speaking, uh-huh.  Against Cute Little Red Haired Girls though, I
> find myself suddenly defenseless....

Heh heh heh... Hey Stefan, won't you tell Puck about my hair? (He has
pictures!)

> > > Adamantius, who may have just bitten off more pie and cheddar than he
> > > can chew
> >
> > I will not be so foolish as to make the obvious comment here... ;-D
> >
> > 'Lainie
>
> Awwwww....c'mon 'Lainie!  Where's the sport in that?  Personally, I think
> pie and cheddar should not be at all chewy, but rather should ....  ummmm...
> melt in one's mouth... (not in one's hand?), but my Master <sigh> The Great
> and Powerful Adamantius, appears to have other ideas :-)

Then you put the cheddar _inside_, not on top...

> regards. Puck
> who is absolutely salivating at the very thought of 'Lainie
> >under the table
> > pleading....

You wish.
(damn! I dropped my Nutter-Butter! Would somebody please get it for me?
No, there by your foot... Ow!)

> no, I won't bother running and ducking, the Rock is just to damn far away at
> the moment.  Hey Margali, toss me another beer, wouldja?  And yes, I'm
> BAAAACK!

The Rock doesn't want your flu. Take your beer and go back to bed!

Glad you're back though...

'Lainie