SC - non-member submission - Looking for OP: Vodka Cream Sauce? P:

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Oct 4 14:42:44 PDT 2000

If you find the cherry soup recipe, be sure to share it here.  One of our folk
(who is on this list...Laird Muirghen) is cooking an event in November for which
he is seeking eastern European recipes...and this one sounds great!

Kiri

PS.  Do you happen to a have a copy of the handout from your class at Pennsic?
I promised him I'd try to get it for him.