Chocolate tablets in Atlanta (was Re: SC - MEXICAN CHOCOLATEBREAD)

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 5 20:22:29 PDT 2000

DeeWolff at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/5/0 9:41:19 PM, troy at asan.com writes:
>
> << Gyngebrede in little balls works very well at demos, and is easy to
> make. Ditto marzipan  >>
>
> Next time, you get to do the marzipan......

Maybe, but I was thinking I might like to try pynade...

> Andrea
> who got to hear Master A. sing about  "spicy balls"  at our last demo
>
> ( I still have some of those gyngerbread balls left.....they seem to keep
> forever)

Blame my kid, who has never heard of Isaac Hayes, but who _did_ loudly
ask, at the 2Oth Anniversary Feast for our Viceroy and Vicereine, "Hey,
everybody, have you seen these balls? They're big and spicy and brown!"
Or something sufficiently similar to evoke memories of the song about
the salty chocolate balls.

Besides, I waited until there were no non-SCAdians around...

Adamantius ("Got to help th' chilrun!")
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com