SC - Medieval chinese food

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Oct 6 06:05:56 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

let me begin by saying "I'M A BONEHEAD!!!!!" I have given away my August
Pale, deleted my messages from my email files and the websites do not have
directions for the event. If anyone has this information could you please
email me PERSONALLY. I am on digest and might not get messages for several
hours other wise.

(I known it's in Everton ONtario, but that's as far as I could get, no name
of the shire or contact info was available on either Midrealm or Ealdomere's
webpages).

ARRRGGHH!

I appreciate any help that can be sent my way.

Hauviette