SC - The Dark Side of Unpasteurized Cheeses?

DeSevyngy@aol.com DeSevyngy at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 12:02:59 PDT 2000

Again, to me a flour and egg leaf still sounds like a crepe, but if you add
more flour it seems you would end up with egg-noodle dough.  I shall try
both kinds.  I have purchased a few different types of cheese already, hard
and soft.  I hope any of the attempts are edeble.  I'll let you know.
Olwen