SC - COKAGRYS OR COCKENTRICE

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 11:03:55 PDT 2000

What he means is that with messages from some people, instead of the sentences
doing an automatic wrap when the sentence reaches the boundary of the window, it
continues on until the end of the paragraph, i.e., when you hit the "enter" key
to start a new paragraph.

Not sure what you do about it...and, in truth, yours don't come in that way,
Leanna, but some do.

Kiri