SC - helloooooo

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 8 17:56:36 PDT 2000

I just signed up for the list the other day, and I thought that instead of
just lurking and the POUNCING on something, leaving people with a 'who in
the heck is THAT?' sort of impression, I might introduce myself.

My boyfriend actually found the site.. I've been dazzling (haha) him with my
cooking lately, and apparently he wants to give me a few avenues to go other
than my traditional Slavian or Indian ways, or even the Italian I've been
experimenting with lately (guess what he is?).

At any rate, you seem like a fun bunch of people, so I'm really looking
forward to being part of the list.  I might even occasionally submit, what a
shock eh?

Lyra.