SC - helloooooo

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Sun Oct 8 19:36:14 PDT 2000

Richard Kappler wrote:

> > Ok- maybe I need to have my head examined (DON'T, Puck. Bad Boy.)
> <a snip-snip here, a snip-snip there, that's how we pass the day away in the
> merry old land of Bridge>
> > It's Sunday- I think I'm in Portland...
> >
> > the very confused 'Lainie
>
> 'Lainie, it's just no fun when you meke things so easy.

But if I made it hard, you'd complain!

Besides- never let it be said I'm easy. A sucker? Maybe. A pushover?
Uhhh... does he have green eyes? Minimal initial investment? Perhaps.
But easy? NEVER!

;-)
I'll betcha this one goes through and the 5 tries of my other post will
float around and arrive all at once in teh dead of winter...

'Lainie