SC - Re: [Fwd: A SLUGLY Gallery! You NEED to see this! (fwd)]

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sun Oct 8 18:57:50 PDT 2000

> >Try #5.... aaarrrgh!
>
> Hey, I didn't get the forwarded message.  What's #5? Leanna asks
tentatively

realizing of course that I can never resist a tentative question, and that
my Master, the Great and Powerful Adamantius, is prolly sleeping it off
somewhere, please allow me to explain; #5 is when he has a pound of
chocolate and she has a pound of honey, there is a bag of confectioners
sugar nearby, usually right near the candles so that its easy to find.  To
start with, she reclines supine wither her back as arched as possible, while
he gently...oh sh*t, here comes Papa....shhhhhh!!!!  I'll tell you later....

tiptoes away does, Puck