SC - A SLUGLY Gallery! You NEED to see this!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 9 08:41:20 PDT 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> I think, my Dove, that Puck is talking about _His_ Cute Little
> Red-Haired Girl, who I think is a recent acquisition, IIRC.
>
> _Your_ Cute Little Red-Haired Girl is going to saunter over to the Rock,
> clear some riff-raff out of the hottub there, put some fresh herbs in
> the water, then shuck you and put you in to stew for awhile. Feed you
> some peeled grapes. Hand you a glass of wine.
>
> Lets just hope the riff-raff haven't done anything disgusting in the
> water... ;-D

Where _did_ I leave that Baby Ruth bar?

It might be worth mentioning that when we talk about CLRHG's, we should
probably refrain from bandying names, or even hair-color and levels of
cuteness, about, in the third person, because it ain't nice to talk
about people as if they're not around when they're in the room with
us... it may tend to get Puck hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer.
Among other less amusing difficulties...

Adamantius, hoping a certain CL Black-haired Girl doesn't read this; she
tends to Say it With Cleavers
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com