SC - Re: Ruzzige cake

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 9 10:09:08 PDT 2000

> Ack! Does this mean the post is finally going through? Not all bazillion
> tries, I hope?
>
> 'Lainie

The post was bounced because majordomo doesn't like words like "lottery"
in it's posts. So everytime you sent the message I got a BOUNCE warning.

Something people need to remember is that I can't administer the list
on the weekends or late at night since this is my work account. So instead
of constantly sending a message that doesn't go through a better plan is to
ask me what has happened and I'll take care of it as soon as I can.

Majordomo has filters built in so that words like "lottery", "1-800", etc...
will not go through so the list isn't filled with SPAM.

That is why some postings are delayed.

I hope this clarifies things.

Gunthar