SC - test- don't read

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 10 13:21:57 PDT 2000

> Pardon the off-topic question, but did anyone attend the Cooks and Bardic
> Collegium in Ealdormeare this past weekend? (10/6-10/8)

Yes I did and was it ever good. And was it EVER cold. I believe it went down
to -5c on the Sunday night. While we were blessed with a furnace in our
cabin (I held my class there) there was no heat in the main building where
classes were being held. Even though there was no heat, there was a warmth
at this event that far transended a furnace. I for one am extremely glad I
went, even though really cute fencing teacher from France gave me his
stomach flu. Teehee.

The classes were a mix of cooking and bardic ones, and while I was only able
to make 4 cooking classes for the weekend (including my own), I feel I came
away from this symposium with much.

I will post what I have soonest (when my hands thaw out). Perhaps Hauviette
can fill the rest of us in....?

Micaylah