SC - A SLUGLY Gallery! You NEED to see this!

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Oct 10 16:23:00 PDT 2000

Hi all,

I was at the Knowne World Cooks Collegium last weekend, and had a FANTASTIC time!  And yes, though it was physical temperature was chilly, the emotional warmth was GREAT!

I truly enjoyed meeting Hauviette face to face, and Dame Alyse, and Mycela (butchered that spelling I bet) and everyone else. (and had I known you were teaching and in a warm place... I would have been there with bells on ;-)

I know Garraeth was talking about publishing proceedings, and I also plan to web the recipes and results and comments of the class I taught (and perhaps also some photos if they turn out and everyone agrees (please).

Gwen Cat
back home, warm, and ready to Rumpolt some more in preparation for her November German Feast in the evening of Caerthe's A&S Competition.