cook's cote (was Re: SC - test- don't read)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Oct 11 06:49:54 PDT 2000

Thank you for complement of our Baron and Baroness, Temar and Ekatrina.
This is their final hour as such.  They will be stepping down next term.
They shall be sadly missed as such and very difficult to replace.  Our
Barony has had the great opportunity to grow and thrive with their
leadership.  They have always taken the extra measure to make all welcome
and included in out Barony, forgetting no one.  The Baron, as you may know
Kiri, has a young girl, about 9 I think, as his man at arms.  He always said
he was so well liked he didn't need much more than she can handle.  He is
right.
Olwen

Oh.  Obligatory food note; the Baron's favorite foods include Brie,
mushrooms, garlic and of course....diet pepsi..

Well you've really got a great couple to "do" for...they're two of my
favorite folks!