SC - Mexican Chocolate Bread and more

Orlaith orlaith at usa.net
Wed Oct 11 10:43:23 PDT 2000

Vivat Olwen !!!  What a great idea.  I would have loved to see the fighter.
:-)
Phillipa
<<
 I agree with Lord Stefan about leaving room for newbie volunteers.  Since my
 main task in the kitchen is the "fun food", fancy garnishes, subtlties,
 etc., I have always gone out of my way at times to find some youth or
 "bored" looking person to give me a hand.  I have set folks down with a
 knife and fruit and had all sorts of wonderful animals and whacky whimsys
 produced.  Once I had a HUGE fighter taking a break in the hall, in armour
 making little ants with grapes.  He was SO proud of them, he dragged all the
 fighters to the desert table to show them off!
 Pretty much, it gives a sense of satisfaction to folks and makes them feel
 like they have actually participated at an event.
 You also end up with some pretty good help down the line
 Olwen >>