cook's cote (was Re: SC - test- don't read)

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 11 11:02:18 PDT 2000

Orlaith, did you stop by the Bright Hills pavillion? We had a "pot luck" of
sorts also. It took 4 tables to hold all the food we brought, but then, the
Bright Hills cooks guild REALLY likes to make our Baron and Baroness look
REALLY spiff.
Olwen

No My Lady, I did not hear about the spread you had at the pavillion until
well after the fighting was over.  If I had I would have stopped by and
introduced myself.  I'm sad to hear that the Baron and Baroness are stepping
down.  They are some of my favorite people in Bright Hills.

There are several great spice merchants available on line, from what
I've heard, although I've never purchased anything from them myself, as
I'm lucky enough to live in a town with a great place to buy all kinds
of weird stuff (even grains of paradise and cubebs), [even if our fabric
stores do suck, but that's another list <g>].
What I really want to know, is, is it okay if I borrow your signature
line? My 3 cats are ROTFLTAO....
- - --Maire

My Lady please feel free to use the sig file.  I took it from a bumper sticker
that I bought at Pennsic 2 years ago.  It never made it on the car, and now
that I have a new car I can't find it...pity.  Another one that I like but
have not started using is: Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as
gods.
Cats have never forgotten this.

There was still another one that I saw on the list but don't have a copy
of..something about housecats being created so people could have the pleasure
of petting the larger cats without getting killed.  I'll have to find that one
again.

Orlaith of Storvik

Cats humor us because they know their ancestors ate ours.