SC - Test

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Wed Oct 11 15:24:50 PDT 2000

- --------------2A496B3B4BE66F8493AD9411

Prydwen wrote:

> At 03:05 PM 10/11/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>

>> My dad had a small but terrible kitchen rep.  He made
>> slimy scrambled eggs tinted a horrid shade of green.
>> Olwen
>
> With a side of green ham, Sam-I-am???
> Prydwen

Hey don't laugh, my dad was the chef in our house,
literally, Cordon Bleu..... but he also has a completely
twisted sense of humor and I have eaten more than my share
of green eggs and ham thanks to food coloring.  Blue hotdogs
was another of his favorites.....you always had to be very
careful when dad asked, " Do you want red or green?"  To
which you soon learned to respond, "Red or green WHAT?"

Tygre Marie

Prydwen wrote:
kitchen rep.  He made slimy scrambled eggs tinted a horrid shade of
green.</font>