cook's cote (was Re: SC - test- don't read)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Oct 11 18:19:43 PDT 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> > I just use the plain cotton aprons over a working tunic. And I tend to
> > like bare forearms. Less dragging sleeves through the food, less to deal
> > with when washing hands or rinsing out a bleach towel, (either wet
> > sleeves or repeatedly rolling and unrolling them).
>
> Hmm... note to self for sewing list...
>
> 'Lainie

One of my prized possessions in years past was an apron which some
insane friend had made for me. It read:

"Let them fear me, so long as they obey me." -- Tiberius Claudius Nero
Caesar, called Tiberius
"Let them hate me, so long as they  fear me." -- Gaius Lucius Germanicus
Caesar, called Caligula

G. Tacitus Adamantius, called Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com