SC - New Articles at MKCC!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 12 21:02:56 PDT 2000

The fair Olwen said:
> You can buy packages with the husks, peppers, seasoning all together as a
> kit.  You still have to buy the Masa seperate, and the pork of course.
> We always add a little extra HOT, because we love it.

Thanks mi'Lady :-)   ... I've never done tamales from a kit, but have done
most of my Mexican foods from kits until now.

The trick with me is learning to do Mexican the way that I like it, because
I'm a wimp when it comes to seasoning... I can't tolerate anything really
Hot, so I have to make everything mild.  So I'm trying lots of different
blends of spices to find what works for us.  I appreciate your taking the
time to give us the info!  Thanks again.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier