SC - Fascinating etymological study / too much free time???

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 13 20:24:24 PDT 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> I'm getting some fairly disgusting mental pictures.  Or maybe that's just
> because I don't like chicken livers and gizzards.
> Phillipa    :-)

Yes, I can understand that. But then W.C. Fields is said to have been
revolted by the thought of a glass of water, so I suspect it's all in
how you look at it. To me, it it's not unlike eating hot, somewhat
liquid, chopped liver, and there are plenty of worse things one can put
into oneself.

Taillevent's faulx grenon, BTW, can be made with veal, and although he
doesn't say what part of the animal it is from, he may be talking about
simple muscle meat, pieces of shoulder or some such.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com