SC - Gallinitas Rellenas... (OOP)

Mon Oct 16 06:39:11 PDT 2000

For Japanese, Ichiban's in Wichita was a fabulous bargain, but they are
closed now.  Other than some of the hole-in-the-wall Japanese restaurants in
San Francisco, the best place I've found family style Japanese fare is in
Montrose, Colorado.  And I do have to admit, there are a couple slightly
upscale Japanese restaurants in Oklahoma City which serve excellent fare.

Bear