SC - munchies or side dish

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Tue Oct 17 06:38:29 PDT 2000

I can imagine how you felt when seeing those plastic jugs of milk.
Having begun life on a very rustic farm, we always got milk straight from
the cow.  Hand churned butter, made cheese, that sort of thing.  When the
family moved to the island was the first time I saw lots of things including
milk in a glass container.  I couldn't believe it!  It didn't even LOOK like
milk!  It was all bluish and thin.  Took me years to drink it.
Olwen