SC -site for Das Buch?

Tue Oct 17 07:42:23 PDT 2000

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Gwendolen Lambert wrote:
> Is there any way to make jerky without the use of a dehydrator (i.e., in a
> conventional oven or microwave)?  If so, does anyone have any recepies for
> mild flavors of beef or poultry jerky?

I have three jerky recipes from Master Adamantius, Serian and myself
posted at: http://www.nmia.com/~ariann/Jerky.html

It basically uses an electric oven "on" all night at 125 - 150 F.  The
lemon ginger should be sufficiently light for your purposes. The strength
of the teriyaki depends on the length of the marinade time.  1 hour is
mild, 3 hours is quite salty.

Enjoy

Ariann