SC - Re:Milk in Bags

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:13:39 PDT 2000

>5. Put the lids on the containers and place on the top shelf of the Ronco
>Food Dehydrator for incubating.  You should insert at least 3 trays in the
>Food Dehydrator and place the yogurt containers on the top tray only.
>6. Leave the yogurt to incubate for 8 hours.  It is important that the
>yogurt not be disturbed during this time.  Jogging or stirring could cause
>the yogurt to separate.

Just a note here, if you don't have a dehydrator, or if it's busy doing
something else, use your oven.  I've been doing that for years.  If you have
a small oven and a hot pilot light that's enough otherwise, stick a lamp in
the oven with the yogurt.  That will give it enough heat to be ready in the
morning.
Olwen