SC - Worst feast ever...

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Tue Oct 17 11:03:05 PDT 2000

There's one on the SOAR archive,
<http://soar.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/microwave/recipe73.rec>
The main ingredient here is venison, but beef should work just fine, just trim
it as free of fat as possible.

Baron Frederick of Woodlyn used to do a great microwave jerky in a very similar
marinade.  He was the first one who pointed out to me "what happens to meat if
you cook it too long in the microwave?  It gets hard, and this time that's what
you =want= to happen."

Selene