SC - Worst feast ever...

Dawn dresz at ztel.com
Tue Oct 17 17:58:45 PDT 2000

> So, where can I grab dinner on the company tab?
>
> Gunthar

Hmmmm....I haven't lived in Boston since the 80s, so check a phone book
first.  I used to eat at:

Wharf area:
The Harbor House Hotel (near central wharf) great sunday buffet
Jimmies Harborside Restaurant - lobster
Durgan Park - Prime rib, Boston baked beans & Indian Pudding (made the
real way)
Parker House (yes, they invented Parker house rolls)
Fanuil Hall marketplace/Bull Market shops - restaurants and take out
Union Oyster House - oysters and ale
Maison Robert - good yuppie food

east of Boston Common
Jake Wirth's (on Washington diagonally across from Filene's- home
brew, wursts, cold tongue

Backbay
Budapest's

let me know how they are, as I will be visiting the parental units in
May and will take them out to dinner.

Ann