SC - Worst feast ever...

Wed Oct 18 11:22:56 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/17/00 5:07:43 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ChannonM at aol.com writes:

>  The greatest service you can do us all, however is to
>  > share with>  the presenter(s) of what you found sub-par.  SNIP  They get
>  first dibs at
>  > hearing what you >  have to say.
>  >  >  That is at least how I try to play.  I find it keeps me honest with
my

>  > thoughts and
>  >  expression as well as gracious and kinder in the retelling.
>  Niccolo

Well said, but keep in mind, saying something should be done tactfully. No
one likes to have an angry person in their face moments after finishing
service on a feast and while they are still cleaning up! Give yourself some
time to recover, and then approach the person who cooked and start a
discussion about how the feast had gone, make suggestions. Keep in mind,
though, if you do, 9 times out of 10 in **my** barony that means you're
getting asked to help out next time....

Lars