SC - A thanks to Bear, Aoife and Bogdan for the Fine Cakes- LONG

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 16:30:52 PDT 2000

Ah... a woman after my own heart!!!   A friend and I always say that our
children "won't do the deed" until after we are dead!
Phillipa
(when I have time to take this off list  (am in the middle of preparing the
shopping list for Ras & Elysant's wedding feast for this Sunday) I shall tell
you the speech I gave my son just recently.  ;-)

<< I don't know why- I mean, what is there to worry about?
 Since my daughters won't be dating till they're at least 30...