SC - Political reform via pungent condiments

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 18 18:30:50 PDT 2000

I know i am an exception, but .......
When I joined this list, I argued for months about "authentic" vs. "crowd
pleasing," stating that I preferred to feed my household good, wholesome
meals.
I gradually came to recognize what it was that Ras and Adamantius and His
Grace were saying.
Since that time, I have come to the point that I more often cook period
recipes for my own personal meals than I do modern ones.  And I published a
series of simple medieval recipes and my adaptations of them for our Baronial
newsletter.  In other words I have become a convert.
It is never my intention to tell anyone else what their version of the dream
should be, but for me, preparing medieval recipes as closely as I am capable
is part of MY version of the Dream.

Mordonna The Cook
SunDragon, Atenveldt