SC - Little Cheddar Meat Loaves - OOP

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Thu Oct 19 16:22:40 PDT 2000

- --=====================_3793313==_.ALT

This is something I've been thinking about recently, but my budget doesn't=
=20
allow for experimentation.  Could I get some recommendations of a white and=
=20
a red that would suit for average cooking and the occasional glass, too?
Thanks,
Prydwen

At 10:51 PM 10/17/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Hey, I don=B4t see anything uncouth with using this sort of wine - most of=
 the
>wine I use for cooking comes from boxes and there is always at least one=
 red
>and one white boxed wine in my larder. With the high prices we pay for wine
>here, I=B4m not about to open a whole bottle whenever I need half a cup or
>something like that in a recipe. And there are some quite decent boxed
>wines, perfectly good for drinking with a meal (and no danger of the wine
>being corked).
>
>Nanna

- --=====================_3793313==_.ALT

budget doesn't allow for experimentation.  Could I get some
recommendations of a white and a red that would suit for average cooking
and the occasional glass, too?  <br>
Thanks,<br>
Prydwen<br>
At 10:51 PM 10/17/2000 +0000, you wrote:<br>
this sort of wine - most of the<br>
wine I use for cooking comes from boxes and there is always at least one
red<br>
and one white boxed wine in my larder. With the high prices we pay for
wine<br>
here, I=B4m not about to open a whole bottle whenever I need half a cup
or<br>
something like that in a recipe. And there are some quite decent
boxed<br>
wines, perfectly good for drinking with a meal (and no danger of the
wine<br>
being corked).<br>