SC - niccolo's RED MUSTARD

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 19 19:01:21 PDT 2000

- --- TG <gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE> wrote:
> According to http://copac.ac.uk, the Bodleian
> Library has a copy of the
> Lucayos cookbook; see the Copac database for the
> short title etc.; but
> nothing you do not already know, I guess.
>
> Th.

Yes this book:

The Lucayos cook book : being an original manuscript
... found in the Bahamas,  kept for 30 years to
test-refine, from A.D. 1660 to 1690, by a noble
family  of Elizabethan England ... containing some
260 ancient and remarkable recipesand formulas for
all manner of cookery ... . -- Nassau, Bahamas : Old
AuthorsFarm, 1959.
48 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.

is in the Bodlean.  It is also in:

Library of Congress