SC - Rivka introduction

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Fri Oct 20 06:09:27 PDT 2000

Greetings!

I should introduce myself.  I am Rivka de Rojo in the SCA.  I live in Ohio
and am a part of the Barony of the Middle Marches in the Middle Kingdom.  I
am also the MOAS of our local group called "Border Keep".  I have had an
interest in period cooking for quite some time.  I served as feast o crat at
our first event last spring, which went over very well.

I found this list just recently, so forgive me if I ask questions on topics
that have been discussed previous to my subscribing to this list.

This list has allready benefitted me greatly since I joined.

Thanks All!

Rivka