SC - niccolo's RED MUSTARD

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 07:30:50 PDT 2000

It depends.  If it's for a very large event and I buy more than I need for the
test (things that only come in larger quantities, like flour and such), I may
add some of the items from the test cook into the cost of the feast.  Usually,
however, I don't...I guess I figure that I should be doing the experimentation
on my own.  I don't know whether this is necessarily a "rule" in our area...it's
just what I do.

Kiri