SC - Pennsic butchering class, 1999

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Oct 20 14:21:54 PDT 2000

Stefan,
        Thanks for the intro.
To all,
        I have been on the list for a few months and enjoy all the posts.
There has been some very helpful information. I have been head cook for 2
feasts here in Bryn Gwlad, helped prepare/serve every feast in Bryn Gwlad,
and prepared meats and breads for Yule and dishes for other feasts here over
the past 3 years. I was also co-steward of this years Candlemas and have
headed 2 children's activities at events as well as done kitchen clean up
and been head server. I have been Seneschal of our barony since July of this
year. Any time I am in the kitchen, my children are working along side me
and as I said in my previous post, they are now finding ways to be of
service at events. I am apprenticed to Baroness Mistress MeadhbhRuaidh o
Chonnemara and have been so for about 21/2 years and have laso worked
closely with Baroness Mistress Clarissa on several feasts. I have not posted
to the list prior to my post regarding children in the kitchen. I have 4
daughters ages 19 mos, 5 yrs, 7yrs, and 9yrs, and I home school them. I am
much too busy to spend a lot of time with the computer so I check my e-mails
1-2 times a day at most and only post when I have something I feel is
important to say. I prefer to quietly look, listen, and learn. I Iook
forward to much more learning opportunity on this list in the future.

Lady Tabitha Baker