SC - Cheap wine for cooking

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sun Oct 22 13:28:53 PDT 2000

Hello everyone.

I made it back from Boston fairly alive.
My impressions:

I would like to get my hands on the demon who
created the Boston traffic control or lack thereof.

I got lost 4 times. I've driven in Rome and I don't
think it was as bad.

The whole place is beautiful and around Holloween
is the time to see it.

I did manage to get to one good restaurant. It is called
the "No Name" Restaurant and it is on the docks. Fisher
boats come up to the back and will off-load the catch directly
to the kitchen. I was very nice and a lot of fun.

I was teaching for three days so I didn't get to do much else.

Thanks for being fairly good on the list while I was away.

Gunthar