SC - Ein Kuchen

Sun Oct 22 17:44:28 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 22 Oct 00, , that Diana L Skaggs wrote:

> I personally heard him call me an "amateur."
[snip]

Ah, but you *are* an "amateur", in the original and best sense of
the word -- a person who pursues an activity because it is what
they love to do.

> Could I help it if my crew was there to have a good time? (Making
> money would have been nice, too.) We played in persona, made
> people laugh, and folks just kept coming back for more.

Then you served food for the spirit as well as for the body, and are
to be doubly commended.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann