SC - Ein Kuchen

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sun Oct 22 20:00:40 PDT 2000

At 08:31 PM 10/22/00 -0400,Philippa Alderton said something like:
>I rather like some of the boxed wines. My favorite of them is the Franzia
>Cabernet Sauvignon, though it would be a bit dry for most palates. Their
>Burgundy is quite drinkable as well, although I've been wondering lately
>what they mean by "Natural Flavors added". Pressed and fermented grapes are
>unnatural flavors?
>

>Phlip

That was something they have been required to put on the label in the last
year or two, indicating they added juice and water to stretch the wine.

I also use the stuff in the box, as I very seldom (if ever) drink the
stuff, and I don't see a need to have more bottles around the house for my
kids to break. (Actually, some things actually turn out better when you use
a nice skanky CHEAP wine).

Regards,
Maggie MacD.