SC - cuskynoles

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Sun Oct 22 23:27:38 PDT 2000

Gunthar commented:
>  I made it back from Boston fairly alive.
> My impressions:
>
> I would like to get my hands on the demon who
> created the Boston traffic control or lack thereof.

You live in *Dallas* and you are complaining about the traffic in
Boston???? Dallas makes a ten lane highway come to a standstill
(IH-635). Boston has an excuse in that most of their roads are
quite narrow.

We made the mistake of trying to leave Dallas (3pm) for the Namron
event that way. Nope. Not again.

But then we time things to drive through Houston at 10pm or midnight
on the way to Gulf Wars, so maybe they're worse.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net