SC - Unbathed Vikings!?!?!

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 19:06:48 PDT 2000

> On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>

> I thought they were more of an Innuit thing than Finnish (the word
> definitely is, the finnish word for knife is, IIRC, pukko).  Before I
> try this I think I'll have to put a handle on the ulu blade I have, the
> slate ulu is probably too small to be usefull.
>
> /UlfR
>  who thinks it is perfectly natural to keep a slate ulu in the tool kit

I'm almost sure they are Alaskan, at least...and I have a steel one that I keep
on my kitchen counter and use for all sorts of things...it's wonderful for
chopping things like herbs!

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/