SC - OOP - Black Food

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Oct 23 20:11:06 PDT 2000

> Stefan chided Papa Gunther with:
>
> >You live in *Dallas* and you are complaining about the traffic
> in
> >Boston???? Dallas makes a ten lane highway come to a standstill
> >(IH-635). Boston has an excuse in that most of their roads are
> >quite narrow.
>
> At least in Dallas, unlike Boston, using your turn signal
> doesn't
> mean "Pass me on this side" to the other drivers.
>
> Iasmin, victim of Boston drivers while once on vacation

YOU HAVE TURN SIGNALS?!?!?!

Here is Oregon, the little stick on the column is:

A: a great place to hang your roach clip while you aren't using it,

B: something to flip _after_ you change lanes, to flash your supremacy
to those in adjoining lanes ("Heh! Eat this, sucker! I'm on your left
now!)

C: something to turn on and leave on for 35 miles (but this only if you
are a Little Old Man in a Hat).

You *know* I'm right...

'Lainie