SC - Buch von guter Speise: new edition with English translation

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Oct 24 05:27:58 PDT 2000

    I'm planning on doing a venison course (I'm doing a hunters feast) next
Crown list, and this is news to me. Personally, my attitude is that the
likelihood of seeing any kind of federal inspector at a weekend event is
considerably less than Darth Vader showing up and entering the list, so I'm
not going to worry about it. Macht nichts.

    Sieggy