SC - Re: Peach pits (Recipe)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:04:05 PDT 2000

Okay I've had enough of this and so has the rest of the list.

The initial posting was almost deliberately inflammitory. The
rebuttal was also written rather hotly. Now it has devolved
into name-calling.

What could have become constructive has become destructive.
The only reason both Phlip and Llew have not been unsubscribed
is their past behavior.

If I see one more incident of this behavior from either party then
they will both be unsubscribed from this list. You may then
contact me in a month if you still desire to subscribe.

I don't make idle threats.

Gunthar