SC - Buch von guter Speise: new edition with English translation

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Oct 24 14:39:11 PDT 2000

I know it sounds silly but don't make anything at feast that you haven't
personnally tested the recipe for, even if you've wateched it be prepared.
Remember that soup for 100 takes a lot longer to heat than soup for 4.
Have enough hotpads spoons and measuring devices for every activity going on
to have their own.